Ahead of the 4th annual Wind Power Turkey conference and exhibition (part of the Turkish International Renewable Energy Congress), Vestas will host a free to attend webinar on Grid Connections for Turkish Wind Power Markets.
12th September 2012, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT / 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EEST
Led by Marios Zangas, Technology Manager for Turkey and Greece, Vestas
Click here to sign up for free
This exclusive webinar will discuss:
- Grid-code compliance of the wind power plants
- 2 MW GridstreamerTM turbines of Vestas
- Introduction of permanent magnet generator and full-scale converter
- Monitoring, testing and diagnostics of 2 MW GridstreamerTM turbines
- How Vestas 2 MW GridstreamerTM turbines will benefit the customer’s business
Wind Power Turkey is part of the Turkish International Renewable Energy Congress (TIREC), which will attract more than 550 international decision-makers, all focused on building up a strong and sustainable Turkish renewable industry. It is the only event that brings you the seniority of attendees and market breadth that you need to get your project off the ground. For more details, please see below for the TIREC timetable of events, training courses and social activities.
To book your place on any of the TIREC events, workshops or training courses, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org