Josha MacNab and Amber Zirhelt will share their research and work with 12 communities on green building policies and their applicability to B.C. Join them for this free presentation — there will be plenty time for questions and answers.
- Josha MacNab, Associate Director of the Sustainable Communities Program, Pembina Institute
- Amber Zirnhelt, Sustainability Manager of the City of Campbell River, B.C.
Green Building Leaders Highlights:
- 12 B.C. communities working together to push the envelope on green building practices
- Six discussion papers published so far
- Phase 2 involves policy and program design
- Research on green building policies from around the world
- B.C. jurisdictional analysis