A sharing of garden seeds and information
Vegetable Gardens are needed! Bring your saved seeds to exchange. Not to worry if you don't have any seeds; there are plenty for the taking. Please label the variety of your seeds & date saved. Recycle your old envelopes - but small envelopes available.
Seedy Saturday Features
Welcome and begin Seed Exchange 12:30
Vegetable Gardening Seminars: DOWNSTAIRS Rms 1 & 2
- Seed Saving -Leslie Welch 1:00
- Worm Composting - Penny Powers 1:00
- Prevent Pests Naturally -Leslie Welch 1:45
- Planting the Veggie Garden - Jo-Lynn Forbes 1:45
- Must–grow Vegetables - Ann Sutherland 2:30
- Herbs -Janet Kernachan 2:30
Garden Seminars presented by the Master Gardeners & Local Experts
DOOR PRIZE DRAW 3:00 pm Donations to Food Bank Appreciated! Refreshments will be available. Seed activities for children will be offered. Vendors and displays are welcome.