Jun 20 2017 - 8:00am
The VISTA Expo aims to present some of the best sustainable technology talent, through panel discussions, poster-boards, booth exhibitors and stakeholders with island and regional experts in attendance.
- Exhibit Booth Set Up : 7:30-8:00 am
- Media, Sponsor-Support Recognition / Networking / Registration : 8-8:30am
- Opening Remarks, Keynote Address, First Nations / Mayor Andy Adams and Welcome Panel : 8:30 - 9:45am
- Welcome Panel - "Advancing Investment, Innovation and Collaboration " - Island First Nations, Regional Investment, Entrepreneur, Research and Pacific Island Leaders
- Expo Launch / Exhibit Trade Floor Opens
- Workshop One : 10:30-11:00am Roundtable or B2B opportunity
- "Successful Launch and Deployment - Lessons Learned (so far !) " - Technology, Investment Team Leads detail their progress.
- Two Mid Day Discussion Panels (either side of a number of 3 min industry announcements ) :
- "Island Research, Training and Employment in the Sustainable Tech Sector" - Leaders from : Island Universities, Industry and Region : 11 - Noon
- "Aquaculture, Marine Deployment - A First Nation Panel Presentation": 12:45 - 1:45pm
- Afternoon Workshops : 2:00-2:30pm Roundtable or B2B opportunity
- "Essentials for island student employment and retention" - Discussion by Island CEO's and Students
- "Feedback from Sponsors, Exhibitors and General Attendees"
- Close Down Panel / 2018 + 2019 Host Introductions : 3:45-4:45pm
- "Developing the Sustainable Technology Sector from here" - Island Industry & (Regional) Economic Leaders
- Industry Exhibitor Awards , Acknowledgements, Announcements
- Expo Close - Networking : 5:00pm