Prepare to take your LEED® Green Associate exam and earn the internationally recognized LEED v4 Green Associate credential. CaGBC has developed this condensed 1-day course which will be delivered by highly-qualified Canadian instructors with real-life local and regional experience. This course is intended to provide you with foundational information, which will then be followed up with a post-course study plan. As with most study courses, there is additional post-classroom studying that is needed.
CaGBC provides you with a number of comprehensive study materials to help you prepare for the exam, including:
• Hardcopy of the presentation slides
• Participant book with course activities and additional notes provide for most slides
• CaGBC LEED v4 Study Guide (PDF)
• 101 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 50 Practice Questions and Answers (PDF)
• 400 online practice questions (90 days access)