Come join our Go Solar Tours this spring and summer to learn how to:
- Learn about solar energy from an expert
- Identify different types of solar panels
- Determine the costs and savings of Installing solar panels
- Make your home/building solar ready
- Integrate solar energy Into a building
- Move away from fossil fuels and into renewables
This tour is a community collaboration, and we’d like to thank our partners, MEC for providing the roof space and Bullfrog Power for funding this project.
The array generates about 10 kwh per day, and over 3000 kwh annually. It has enough power to run a modest energy efficient household!