Tour 3 beautiful Okanagan homes, talk to a builder & some savvy homeowners to learn how they’ve created unique spaces and reduced their energy consumption by using.
- aspect for solar gain & shading
- heat recovery ventilation
- thermal-bridge free construction
- passive house design principles
- geothermal and solar technology
- super insulation
- high-tech windows
- a clean-combustion wood stove
Visit the home that aims to be Kelowna’s first ‘certified Passive House.
TICKETS ARE $25.00 (limited supply!) AND ARE AVAILABLE AT BEAN SCENE.
Proceeds support two CFUW scholarships for local college students.