Hosted by the BCSEA Kamloops Chapter, the Fair is a community-based event promoting energy awareness. The Fair has been an annual event since 2007, bringing together 40-some exhibitors with an audience of 1500 people who come specifically looking for energy solutions.
10am-4pm on Saturday, June 19, 2010
McArthur Island Sports Centre
1665 Island Parkway Drive
The Energy Fair includes:
- Trade show for businesses and organizations offering energy solutions such as geothermal, solar, wind, electric bikes, hybrid vehicles, home energy assessments, and government energy-reduction programs. See the list of exhibitors here.
- Talks and workshops on energy-related topics
- Kid's Corner for fun hands-on learning about energy
- Green Energy Contest, where students can display their projects about sustainable energy and win prizes for their school.
- Food booths with delicious local treats, demonstrating how we can eat well, support the local economy, and save on transportation-related energy at the same time.
Fair organizers are volunteers who work to bring about energy sustainability and climate change solutions. We want to help people find ways to reduce their use of conventional energy, and to promote the businesses and organizations offering energy technologies, ideas, and programs.
Exhibitor registration for the Fourth Annual Kamloops Energy Fair on June 19, 2010. More details here.
BC Sustainable Energy Association, Kamloops Chapter
Phone (250) 318-6483
Box 3184, Kamloops, BC V2C 6B8