Women in Sustainable Energy (WISE) Networking Night - happening on June 20!
The dedicated volunteers from the Vancouver Chapter have brought together 15 outstanding women from different fields within the sustainable energy sector working in low-carbon fuel, renewable energy, energy efficiency, policy and much more. We hope you will join us for an evening of engaging conversations. Register now
Who we are
We are a group of environmentally minded professionals who are super-stoked about renewable energy and would like you to join our group!
We hold events to promote clean energy and engage speakers and experts to discuss how they are helping to further the clean energy economy. Some of the events we have recently held are:
- Vancouver Chapter Monthly Pub Nights
- 2015 Federal Election Debates, Burnaby North/Seymour and North Vancouver
- Electric Vehicle Fair 2015 & 2016
- Earth Work Day 2015 & 2016
- Speed Mentoring 2015
- Greener Buildings and Natural Materials Speaker Event 2015
What we do
BCSEA Vancouver strives to build and foster the sustainable energy community in Greater Vancouver, and empower individuals to take action.
At the BCSEA Vancouver Chapter we:
• Host networking, educational and political events
• Develop & lead community projects
• Connect members with sustainable businesses in Vancouver
When We Meet
Our monthly Steering Committee Meetings are held on the third Thursday of every month, with a few exceptions, in downtown Vancouver. If you'd like to attend our meetings, please contact our chapter chair for more details at email@example.com.
We are always looking for volunteers, so if you're interested in getting involved, drop us a line! We look forward to meeting you!
Steering Committee Openings
We are looking for Volunteers!
We are looking for fabulous volunteers to join our Vancouver Chapter. We have vacancies in the following areas:
- Steering Committee Members
- Event Management Sub-committee Members
- Communications Team Sub-committee Members
- Outreach Sub-committee Members
- Industry Liaison Sub-committee Members
How Can I Apply?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us about yourself.
- Why do you wish to volunteer for the Vancouver Chapter?
- Which positions are you interested in?